At this time I wish to introduce to you some of the successful free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena), which is oriented in the direction of the famous Warcraft three - Map "Protection of the Ancients".
For individuals who never played DotA (are there any?) and who do not know the game concept I'll explain it in detail:
League of Legends doesn't put excessive requirements on your PCs. You need not less than:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.zero capable video card, - 750 MB free exhausting disk space, - DSL or related
Create an account both on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, depending on the place you live. It's also possible to create an account on US while residing in Europe but you will experience higher pings then. I offer you a hyperlink to create an account in my creator's bio. Select a name (all the time the hardest part) and a nice image and off you go!
There are 2 groups 5 gamers (there are more game modes, but they don't seem to be vital to start with because as a newbie you should start with 5vs5 to study the gameplay). Before each match you all choose a "champion" who is the character you wish to use in battle. Dependant on your private preferendes it can be e.g. an undead mage, a giant granite golem, a little bit boy driving on a Yeti, a courageous knight and many more.All in all there are more than 80 (!) totally different champions and each second week one is added.
Each champions has 4 different talents (three normal and one further robust, the "Final") and a passive, which he has because the beginning. You be taught the abilities by leveling up ingame and your max champion degree is eighteen which implies that you've 5 points in each regular skill and 3 in your ultimate.
You obtain experience for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or neutral monsters are killed by your troops (it's not essential to kill them your self!)
2. killing or helping to kill enemy champions
At first you typically play whatever you want, later it is helpful to speak along with your teammembers before the match begins so that you've a balanced setup and not 5 champions of the identical kind.
The different kinds of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means means power, they primarily deal magical harm with their abilities)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Injury, they primarily deal physical damage with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They are laborious to kill and shield their own carries, for example by gorgeous or taunting the enemies)
4. Supports (They've both buffs or heals to assist their carries and keep them alive)
5. Junglers (They do not begin in the lane but in the jungle and assist their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The fascinating point is: Relying on the objects you equip in your champions they're often able to meet different roles!
At first you don't have own champions, however each week there are 10 free ones which everybody can use. After some matches you should purchase extra champions with influence points (IP) within the shop. I will come to this later.
The map has three totally different lanes, which lead from your own to the enemy base. On these lanes there are a number of Towers which you should destroy earlier than you can assault the base itself. As a help your essential building ("Nexus") spawns minion waves in short intervals which assist you in fights. Between the lanes there may be the "jungle", where impartial monsters are located. When you kill those you receive gold and/or short-term buffs.
As quickly because the match begins everyone has about a minute to spend his beginning capital on gadgets in the shop.
This doesn't take long since you don't have a lot gold within the beginning. There are alternative ways to earn gold within the game:
1. Everybody receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or impartial monsters (here it is important to give them the ultimate blow, the so known as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are a number of items which grant you further income (the so known as gold/5 objects -> they give you 1 gold every 5 seconds)
In case you destroy the enemy primary constructing (Nexus) your team wins. For being able to attack the Nexus, nevertheless, you have to destroy all 3 towers and the inhibitor on at the very least one lane and the two towers which defend the Nexus. So it is not one of the best thought to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 if you don't push the lanes on the similar time. A median match takes 30-forty five minutes, not often greater than an hour. As quickly as the match reaches minute 20 it is also doable to surrender.
Extra game modes are a 3vs3 and a pretty new domination map ("Dominion") where you have to capture and defend certain points. In addition there are ranked modes for gamers with summoner stage 30 (rationalization follows) during which you obtain an Elo rely depending on your wins and losses. For learners I extremely recommend the conventional 5vs5 map!
league of legends shirt of Legends also has an RPG part. You don't solely choose a name and an image for your self (you're a so called "summoner", don't combine it up with the "champions") however you might be additionally able to level up your self and purchase small buffs with Influence Points (IP).